Our website, https://www.mbcradio.tv/ is an Internet service provided by the Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation. Access to, and use of the https://www.mbcradio.tv/ site, is provided to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which may be updated from time to time without notice:-
- You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such material originated. This means that you, and not MBC, are entirely responsible for all material that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service.
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate, no guarantees for the currency or accuracy of information are made. All such information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. It is provided without any representation or endorsement, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The MBC reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any of the content which appears on its website at any time and without prior notice.
- MBC will not be liable for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website. MBC does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free. Also, MBC does not warrant that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
- In no event will MBC be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising out of access to, or the use of this Website or loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of MBC’s website.
- The names, images and logos identifying the MBC and its products and services are subject to Intellectual Property rights. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any Intellectual Property rights of the MBC.
- This Website contains links to Third-Party sites; the MBC is not responsible for the content of these sites.Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other websites on the part of the MBC. The MBC makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or content of such information, text, graphics and hyperlinks. Likewise, references and links to any such websites should not be taken as an endorsement by the MBC of opinions expressed or services provided at those sites.
As an MBC account holder, you hereby grant MBC a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the MBC website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You understand and agree, however, that MBC may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform server copies of your submissions that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you are perpetual and irrevocable.
You further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected byTRADE secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant MBC all of the licence rights granted therein.
You further agree that you will not submit material that is contrary to the MBC Act, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
MBC does not endorse any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and MBC expressly disclaims any and all liability. MBC does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its website, and MBC will remove all contents (audio and/or video) if properly notified that such content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. MBC reserves the right to remove contents prior notice.
Account Termination Policy
- MBC will terminate a User’s access to its website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
- MBC reserves the right to decide whether user content is appropriate and complies with these Terms & Conditions for violations other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. MBC may remove such contents and/or terminate a User’s access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MBC, its officers, directors and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses including but not limited to attorney’s fees arising from: (i) your use of and access to the MBC website; (ii) your violation of an term of these Terms & Conditions; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the MBC website.
Ability to accept Terms & Conditions
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms & Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms & Conditions.